Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!!

Well, I think I did pretty good on my resolution last year to keep a blog. Although at times there were months in between posts, I did pretty good for having a new baby. 2009 was full of happiness and fun. Haidyn has been a true blessing in our lives and we have really enjoyed having a little baby around the house... especially since she is just a good baby. She is growing up way to fast. Halle has been growing up a lot too and is having a great time in preschool and can't wait until kindergarten. Hannah has been doing great in 1st grade and was even the student of the month for November. We are truly blessed and thank God everyday for trusting us with them. For 2010, my resolutions are to lose those last 15 pounds and to enjoy my girls more while they are young and not worry so much about the little things... and of course keep up with the blog. Happy New Year everyone!

1 comment:

Meli said...

We thank god they are in our lives too-- we love them so much!