Monday, April 27, 2009

MY RED CARPET NIGHT!!

My sister Marcie and I went to the Red Carpet event for the premiere of the X-Men Origins movie here in Tempe. It was so AWESOME!! Not only did I get to see Hugh Jackman, but I got his autograph. Everyone was starting to leave towards the end of the event but I KNEW Hugh was going to come back out one more time, so as people were leaving I got all the way to the front of the stage and sure enough here he came. I was right there holding my dollar bill and he grabbed it, looked at me, and said "oh, thanks" and pretended to put it in his pocket. Then he laughed, signed it, then gave it back to me. We had a moment. It was soooo fun. Thank you to Jim for staying home with all the kids so I could go out with my sister. Here are some pics of all the Hollywood Stars that were there.

My Autographed Dollar




Hugh Jackman who plays Wolverine. So nice and SO HOT!


Ryan Reynolds who plays Deadpool. Pretty Hot too!

Liev Schreiber who plays Sabretooth

Taylor Kitsch who plays Gambit

Lynn Collins who plays Silverfox

Will-I-Am who plays John Wraith

2 comments:

Jill said...

Okay, so I do recognize Hugh now that I've seen the picture, and yes, he is very cute! Sounds like you had alot of fun! Love your blog:)

Meli said...

Love how you said you had a moment--lol!!